Saturday 30 May 2009

My Online Daily Bread


Everyday of our lives is a challenge, a test of our strength and our faith to our lord. Sometimes our life becomes a continuing struggle. What we need is inspiration or perhaps god’s words to cheer our dampen spirit and to enlighten us. Sometimes we find god’s words in an unexpected package.

I would always read Our Daily Bread every morning to feed my soul’s yearning and to find words to live by. Last month my house was burned. Everything I owned was gone even the foundation of my strength which is the bible and Our Daily Bread. The only thing I recovered was my laptop. I was so devastated and traumatized that I don’t know what to do. I wanted to start again but how am I suppose to begin a new life when I am completely downhearted and weak.


I moved in my cousin’s house temporary. I was searching the net for apartments for rent or condominiums when I accidentally came across this Christian website. I was so overwhelmed when I discovered that one of their features was Our Daily Bread. Now in just one click I can read Our Daily Bread any time I want. Who would know that I can find God’s words in the internet? If you want to be enlightened and be inspired everyday you can click The Baptist Muse.


(thanks for dropping by. Please click below to support this christian blog)


Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment