Saturday 23 May 2009

The Sea of Galilee


“I just love the sea. Its never-ending horizon just mystifies me. I live by the sea and just like the sea I am full of mysteries. I don’t know who my father is. According to my mother my father is a Mexican and that explain why I look different from my friends. I wished to go to Mexico and find my dad. I would ask many questions about him and my mom. And also I would like to see the sunset by the beach and enjoy with him. That is my dream vacation in Mexico . And if given the chance I would like to live with my dad in Mexico.”

The above is a longing of a very special person to me. Yes sea is something mysterious to me. It tell a lot of things just by sitting down and listening to its cacophonic sound.

But if there is one that I like to visit, I will choose the Sea of Galilee where Jesus and his disciples use to hang around, teaching, evangelising, recruiting, and catching fish and “men”.

No comments:

Post a Comment