Thursday 28 May 2009

Ming Ming



I am 43 yrs old and a certified cat lover for 3 yrs. I have a cat named nuggets because she loves fish nuggets so much. I recently moved to my parents’ house and they seem to be okay with my fondness for cats.

However, as time goes my parents seemed to be irritated whenever nuggets would get out of the house because we need to open the door if she wants to get in. Nuggets would always jump for the doorbell and my parents would mistake it for a visitor. to their dismay it was only my cat. I am always out for work and my parents are always busy and they don’t want to be disturbed by opening their door for a cat. so I thought of having a cat flap on our door for Nuggets and for my parents’ peace of mind.

And if you are interested for excellent quality cat flap Pet Porte Smart Flap will suit yout best. For more details you may drop by suppliers website they are just one click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment