Monday 10 August 2009

We are all sinners

"Go away from me Lord, for I am a sinner." This is what Peter said when he followed Jesus command to lower the net and then he caught loads of fish.

This is also what most of us think when the idea of going to church or praying come into our mind.

We think that just because we are sinners, we are not worthy to commune with God. The truth is God doesn't mind. Peter learned his lesson that''s why he held on even though he denied Jesus three times. Unfortunately, Judas was not, he thought he was no longer worthy to be ond of the twelve.

Read Luke 15:3-7

He told them this parable.

"Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, would’t leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

Christianity as well as this Christian Blog is for everyone.



Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment