Monday 17 August 2009

I am your brother

God speaks to us in many ways.
God speaks to us through the Bible
God speaks to us through the ministers
God speaks to us through the catechists and lay preachers
God speaks to us through everyday events
God speaks to us through our loved ones
Gos speaks to us through Christian blogs.
God speaks to us through Reynaldo Lapus.

The Gospels message is summed up in Reynaldo Lapus song's I am your Brother.

Yes we are all brothers and sisters till the end of time. Together and forever till the end of time.

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

1 comment:

  1. It says in 1 John that you should love your brother. But it also says 1 John 2:15---Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. But then in 1 John 2: 10 it says---He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stmbling in him.
    Does this mean a brother in Christ or any person even an unGodly person?
    Then of course in 1 Corinthians 13:2 it says And though I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains but have not love, I am nothing.
    My question is? How far must we love unGodly people? Are unGodly people considered your brother?

    ReplyDelete