Saturday 21 July 2007

PayPerPost.Com

I just wanted to write about my thoughts and share them to the whole world hence I created my blog.

I never thought I could also earn some money out of it until I read an article in Helium website about payperpost. The article sounds very convincing and so I googled it and visited the site. I clicked the page that lists the available ‘opportunities’ for bloggers and was astonished to find that there were so many of them.



I did register my blog and after a couple of days I got an email telling me that it was approved. I browsed the site to get further information and then when I felt I was ready, I wrote my first payperpost entry.

Unfortunately my first entry was rejected but it was only due to some technical issues. Having corrected and revised my blog entry I got its approval the following day.

It is really very simple and easy. Anyone can do it and joining is free of charge.

Having joined payperpost blogging became more fun and exciting. Furthermore my blog had improved quality-wise. PayPerPost.com has some sets of standard that bloggers should follow hence once you’re blog is approved and your blog entries are accepted it means that your blog has reached a certain level of standard.

Interested? click here to visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment