Thursday 30 July 2009

The Epitome of Invincibility and Confidence

Try this blog, the epitome of invincibility and confidence and get into the inner thoughts of a young, sweet, warmth and contemplative woman.

Sometimes repeating the same words can be quite beautiful especially when those are the words you want to listen to. (that's why we find it fulfilling to pray the rosary)

Maybe this is really random but just try to fill in the gap here alright? (vacuum does not exist)

I'm a moody person but starting to learn to control my emotion. I'm not outspoken and words can be heard throughout the limitations of your senses. I can be sweet , but I can also be mean. I'm obsessed with nature butterflies! (Jesus is an ordinary man just like anyone who was uniques in his own ways.)

So in love with butterflies and traveling. I'm a dreamer, a thinker. feeding on dreams. I dream too much Since the break of dawn. (dreamer right brain, thinker left brain)

I love my books,PETER, my dog pet BUBBLES, my LAVNGCAKE friends, my FAMILY, and of course GOD our savior. (God is love)

Bliss and happiness describes my life right now. LIVE LOVE HOPE AND DREAM (The glory of God is a woman fully alive)

(would be grateful if you can take time to visit my sponsor, just click below. many thanks)
Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment