Thursday 7 August 2008

Moment in Time


When I am having problems specially concerning health of a loved or myself, or perhaps major problem in my job, such experiences have now become very special, i.e. something I tend to value as opposed to rejecting it as the way I use to do before.

Of course I am not hoping to be in such situations but once I am in, then I tried to make the most of it. One thing I noticed is that my craving for earthly and materials possessions just banish in the haze.

Anger seems to have no more significance, love for life or will to live becomes intense, and feeling others love and my desire to give love away is almost instantaneous.

If ever there is a feeling that I love to re-live and experience everyday, this is it. (less the big problem would be nice but not necessarily preferred.)

2 comments:

  1. That is a great way to deal with the challenges of life. And thank you for sharing :)

    I've posted a link to your post in my blog http://marblaze.blogspot.com/2008/08/moment-in-time.html.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete