Sunday 29 April 2007

Surviving in a not so Frienly Work-place - The Christian Way

I used to jump from one job to another. Anywhere I go I always found something distasteful in the company-If not the boss it's a colleague-so I always left. However there was a point in my life
that I realized I need to build up my career and that I needed a permanent earning so as to support my family. Having come to this realization I decided to think of a way so as to cope with whatever situation I find myself in.

By simply following some Christian teachings I had managed to stay on a job for one year and then another one until I realized I had been on the same job for 5 years. Eventually I left not because I dislike it but because I found a better one. Following are three basic Christian teachings which had helped me through: (more. . .)
http://www.helium.com/tm/109081

No comments:

Post a Comment